Junior integration analyst: HL7 engineer
PKB is looking for an Junior Integration HL7 Analyst who is responsible for system integration coordination and administration of integrated systems, modules and integration applications. Location flexible, European based highly preferred.
- Maintain system interfaces.
- Heavy focus on HL7 integration supporting back-end processes for clinical applications and reporting.
- Work with end-users and project teams to analyze and document data and workflow processes. Good data analysis, communication, troubleshooting and writing skills are required.
- Assist with maintenance of integration infrastructure including routine support, upgrades, problem diagnosis and performance tuning.
- Respond and resolve support tickets relating to integration including connectivity, troubleshooting, testing, deployment, data translation and issue resolution.
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Business Administration or related undergraduate degree and two years of solid related project and software experience.
- Excellent organizational, communication, analytical and project management skills.
- FHIR interoperability familiarity highly desired.
- This position requires at least one year of experience developing/monitoring HL7 interfaces on industry standard integration engine, one year experience with PostgreSQL or other SQL DB and one year experience working with clinicians in a hospital environment.
- Well versed with several programming languages and database management applications
- Excellent in handling a wide range of activities with equal efficiency and focus in order to achieve the desired goals in time
- Preference given to candidates with Ensemble, Rhapsody, Mirth, Cloverleaf, eGate, Cache, Unix, Linux, TCL, Java, and SQL expertise.
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package:
- Standard benefits options
- Salary range between £35,000 - 45,000 based on experience
- Employee share options